Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: C1 light/bright user interface?  (Read 1240 times)

farbschlurf

• fototypo
C1 light/bright user interface?
« on: December 24, 2017, 03:40:06 am »

Maybe a dumb question, but is there a way/ setting in C1 to get a light user interface rather than the darkish one? Cannot find anything but the color of the viewer-background to change, at least. Is it changeable?

(Basically I just think of that, because of the recent LuLa Masters Interviews: A light/bright surrounding (on screen) when editing photos makes perfect sense to me. But how do I get it when using C1?)

ErikKaffehr

• Echophoto
Re: C1 light/bright user interface?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2017, 04:50:19 am »

Maybe a dumb question, but is there a way/ setting in C1 to get a light user interface rather than the darkish one? Cannot find anything but the color of the viewer-background to change, at least. Is it changeable?

(Basically I just think of that, because of the recent LuLa Masters Interviews: A light/bright surrounding (on screen) when editing photos makes perfect sense to me. But how do I get it when using C1?)
Erik Kaffehr

Bart_van_der_Wolf

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2017, 09:40:25 am »

Capture One does not offer a choice of Skins (such as a Dark theme or a Light theme). So the best you can do is set a lighter color in the Viewer preferences, and maybe increase the margins a bit, so that your eyes can accommodate/adjust a bit better to mimic final viewing conditions.

Cheers,
Bart
== If you do what you did, you'll get what you got. ==

farbschlurf

• fototypo
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2017, 09:41:59 am »

thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up