Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Article and Videos - Shooting With The Masters Part 2  (Read 2600 times)

Kevin Raber

• Kevin Raber
    • Kevin Raber
New Article and Videos - Shooting With The Masters Part 2
« on: December 07, 2017, 05:48:21 pm »

I have just published Shooting With The Masters Part 2 with Charles Cramer This set contains four videos and I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as the first one. There are still at least two more releases to come.  I'll let you know when we publish them.  You can find Shooting with The Masters Part 2 HERE
Kevin Raber
kwr@rabereyes.com
kevin@photopxl.com
rockhopperworkshops.com
photopxl.com

adias

Re: New Article and Videos - Shooting With The Masters Part 2
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 10:49:56 pm »

This series made me renew the subscription. Another Master should be Bill Atkinson, but I guess you are probably thinking the same.

psion1

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 03:29:14 pm »

You keep knocking it out of the park with this series.  I enjoy all the series that have been published recently.  Now I look forward to the next installments of shooting with the masters and the Leica series. 

Jack Varney

• http://
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2017, 06:35:59 pm »

Great series Kevin. BTW, Charlie is right about the Arca Swiss D4 Geared Head.
Jack Varney

tsjanik

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2017, 08:31:08 am »

Kevin and Charlie:
Thank you both for the 2nd video; I very much enjoy this series.  It’s often stated that this is a great time to be a photographer, usually in reference to digital equipment, but it’s also a great time as we now have the production of and access to videos like this.   Charlie is certainly one of my favorite photographers and I find his images very motivational.  He also has one great studio!
Interesting to see how fond Charlie is of the Pentax 645 150-300mm lens; it’s a lens I really like but my impression is that it is somewhat underrated by Pentax users. Charlie, if you like the longer focal lengths, I would recommend you try the Pentax 400mm; it’s about the same size as the zoom and very sharp (even diglloyd liked it!).
I would like to attend one of Charlie’s print workshops, but I note the Yosemite locations are sold out (and I can find no link to a waiting list); the Santa Clara workshops listed are for 2017.
Thanks again for the videos.
Tom

Charles Cramer

• Contributor
    • http://www.charlescramer.com
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2017, 05:19:08 pm »

Tom,
Thanks for the info on the Pentax 400mm.   The Ansel Adams Workshops do have a waiting list, you just have to ask to be on it.  Email them at workshops@anseladams.com.    And the dates for the 2018 Santa Clara workshops will be announced shortly.  Check at http://charlescramer.com/classes.html.   Thanks for your interest! 

HSakols

• Hugh Sakols Photography
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2017, 06:54:43 pm »

I took Charlie's course with Bill Atikinson in 2006.  Charlie is also a master teacher!  I still refer back to Charlie's lecture notes while trying to improve my photographic skills. I was able to relate with Charlie because he is very approachable and has a unique connection with Yosemite.   Of course bill is the color management guru and a true visionary.

Hugh
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 07:46:43 pm by HSakols »

Tripodasaurus

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2018, 09:05:20 am »

Thanks Kevin and Charles for a very enjoyable to watch and learn video series success. I really admire you Charles not least for carrying around such heavy equipment. Now at 70, I wish I could!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TommyWeir

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2018, 11:33:02 am »

Really enjoyed these videos.   Avid view card user now...
Pages: [1]   Go Up