Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Sequencing" article  (Read 1741 times)

jeremyrh

"Sequencing" article
« on: December 03, 2017, 07:27:10 am »

Thanks to Andrew for this interesting and stimulating account of the production of a book. I make Blurb books quite often myself, so I was happy to read of the creative process followed by somebody else. Thanks also for being brave enough to show all this stuff in public :-)

David S

Re: "Sequencing" article
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 03:50:42 pm »

Encourages me to try.

Dave S

farbschlurf

• fototypo
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 04:09:15 am »

Nice article. I agree it's brave to show that making such things involves a lot of moments when it just turns out, that something is actually NOT working and another solution is needed. I also know it's hard to describe this process, you did well with that! Thanks.

jkrumm

• Juneau Photographs
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 09:52:03 am »

I enjoyed both articles on sequencing. I really liked the tiles squares as an introduction, less so as a background to the photos. I would have maybe tried ending the book with another set of diminishing tiles, perhaps different ones...

I made a Blurb "hobby book" not so long ago and the sequencing was quite challenging and fun. I didn't try any harder than finding complementing pairs, that was difficult enough. Of course when I got the book back I found one pair that made no sense at all...

amolitor

• Contributor
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2017, 01:03:57 pm »

Thanks guys, it's really gratifying to hear.
Pages: [1]   Go Up