Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dogbark.com  (Read 1599 times)

kevs

Dogbark.com
« on: November 17, 2017, 04:02:57 pm »

Anyone else with dogbark.com? I've been with them forever, but just bought. seem a big nosedive in quality and now my site is down, and their site is down, no explanation.
Canon 5DS4/ 5D2/ Canon 16-35, 24-105, fixed 85, Profoto D1s

teafree

Re: Dogbark.com
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 01:48:51 pm »

I am with dogbark too. They replied to my email when I got an email about Bluescale Digital opening an account in my name. This is what I got back:
Hello,

This email is from us as we are making changes to our billing system, website, and new servers. Nothing has to be done by you at this time. We will be sending out emails if we need any assistance when moving the sites to the new servers and you will be provided with new login details. Bluescale.digital is the parent company and may see it on the tickets. We are still owned by the same people as before we just made support changes and other changes in the company.

Rob F

My email was up for a very short period of time this morning but my website is still down.
I agree their service has gone down in the last year. Maybe shopping around for another hoast but can't do anything until they are up again!

kevs

Re: Dogbark.com
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2017, 05:48:41 pm »

Tea, I did not get that email. all emails bounced their site was down, I assumed that the company was out of business. Emails support which used to be instant went to 5 days. Phone support stopped. This new crew is a joke. Bunch of bafoons. The old owners who were great, should be ashamed of themselves for selling it off to these guys...

I would immediately set up with Godaddy hosting and move everything there asap... do it at 10pm.

I lost a full day of possible business.

Sad to see a great company die.....  How many are still with them..? They show old owners on the site... it's effectively out of business.
Canon 5DS4/ 5D2/ Canon 16-35, 24-105, fixed 85, Profoto D1s
Pages: [1]   Go Up