Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Light and shadows play.  (Read 800 times)

Andres Bonilla

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 798
Light and shadows play.
« on: November 06, 2017, 01:40:01 pm »

Sometimes I love the more moody light locations, it gives a different look.
Logged

francois

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14432
Re: Light and shadows play.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 10:29:42 am »

I like those deep shadows with just enough light to reveal the details.
Well done!
Logged
Francois

Andres Bonilla

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 798
Re: Light and shadows play.
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 12:34:14 pm »

I like those deep shadows with just enough light to reveal the details.
Well done!

Thank you! Too bad some areas were off limits.
Logged

francois

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14432
Re: Light and shadows play.
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2017, 06:49:46 am »

Thank you! Too bad some areas were off limits.

Unfortunately, this is often the case in churches!
Logged
Francois
Pages: [1]   Go Up