Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Hasselblad BendyBlad (Flexbody) view camera for V lenses-Price Reduction!  (Read 2141 times)

rogerxnz

• Hayman Lawyers

I have for sale a Hasselblad Flexbody which has been modified to give lateral shifts and swings as well as the standard vertical shifts and tilts. The technician who did the modifications called the results "BendyBlads". I think about 200 were produced. This unit was checked out by the technician in 2015.

It offers +/- 21° vertical tilt. Most field technical cameras and tilt adapters only offer about +/-10° of vertical tilt.

Here is a link to additional images of the lateral tilt and shift mechanism:  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kb98xuzb5ql82l0/AABSSNcRH1HR03E4pB-P4Mora?dl=0

Here is a link to documentation on the BendyBlad:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jrl488yhvipryyd/AACeSS14SVlgFPphaG12m5Oxa?dl=0

Price is US$1,850 ono net of fees and freight and includes a reflex viewer, stray light filters, cable release, front and rear caps, Hasselblad Flexbody manual and the bits to restore it to a Flexbody. Not all the Flexbody kits on eBay include all these bits and you must compare carefully.

This is a rare and very useful item. You get a compact view camera which is very productive when you fit a digital sensor unit, especially, if it has liveview. You will be able to photograph mountains without tilting the camera back and you can place the horizon wherever you want in the frame. You also get up to 21mm continuously variable extension (tube) built in.

I took about 65% of my shots with the BendyBlad when I had a V mount sensor unit.

Let me know if you would like more information.

If you are interested, let me know at rogerhayman@icloud.com
Roger
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 11:38:50 am by rogerxnz »
Roger Hayman
Wellington, New Zealand

Dustbak

• Pepperanddust

Ah, So you got one of those Bendyblads!

In the past I have always lusted for one of those things (I only owned a regular Flexbody).
Goodluck with the sale, I am sure there will be a happy buyer out there! If you use V lenses, back and are in need of real flexible movement this is the way to go!

rogerxnz

• Hayman Lawyers

Thank you, Dustbak, for your comments.

The other thing I forgot to mention about the Bendyblad is that it offers +/- 21° vertical tilt. Most field technical cameras and tilt adapters only offer about +/-10° of vertical tilt.
Roger
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 11:34:28 am by rogerxnz »
Roger Hayman
Wellington, New Zealand

rogerxnz

• Hayman Lawyers

Price now reduced to US$1,850 net of fees and freight.
Roger
Roger Hayman
Wellington, New Zealand

rogerxnz

• Hayman Lawyers

Price is now US$1,695 net of freight and insurance.

Cost to ship to most countries including insurance is US$66.
Roger
Roger Hayman
Wellington, New Zealand
Pages: [1]   Go Up