Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Florida Back Roads 6  (Read 830 times)

RSL

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 16748
    • http://www.russ-lewis.com
Florida Back Roads 6
« on: August 23, 2017, 02:55:25 pm »

At the bend in the road.
Logged
Russ Lewis  www.russ-lewis.com.

Farmer

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2848
Re: Florida Back Roads 6
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 06:59:17 pm »

What's not to like here, Russ?

It's all about contrast in so many senses of the word, but it also flows in multiple ways, too.  Another lesson in composition.
Logged
Phil Brown

Eric Myrvaagnes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22813
  • http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: Florida Back Roads 6
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 11:48:58 pm »

Another good one.
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

francois

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14432
Re: Florida Back Roads 6
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2017, 07:42:23 am »

Well seen…
Logged
Francois

farbschlurf

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 636
    • fototypo
Re: Florida Back Roads 6
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2017, 08:17:51 am »

Another lesson in composition.
Indeed.
Logged

RSL

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 16748
    • http://www.russ-lewis.com
Re: Florida Back Roads 6
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2017, 09:25:15 am »

Thanks all. I shot this more than a month ago on July 7th, and every time I'd roll through my recent pictures with Bridge's Filmstrip, I'd stop. It was grabbing me, but it wasn't something I wanted to post — until it struck me that what was grabbing me was the graphics, and that B&W would emphasize the graphics without the distraction of color. It's hard for me to believe I've become this disconnected from graphic impact after all those years shooting B&W on the street, where graphic impact was primary. I love digital, but Rob, that's one valid strike on its downside.
Logged
Russ Lewis  www.russ-lewis.com.
Pages: [1]   Go Up