Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Arjuna and Rama  (Read 853 times)

Rajan Parrikar

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3950
    • Rajan Parrikar
Arjuna and Rama
« on: August 17, 2017, 10:41:14 pm »

farbschlurf

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 636
    • fototypo
Re: Arjuna and Rama
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2017, 03:53:22 am »

I pity nobody commented here.
Great enviromental portraits. I wonder whether you know these men? They seem to feel pretty comfortable in front of the camera, neither shy nor posing. I like the mood.
Logged

Eric Myrvaagnes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22813
  • http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: Arjuna and Rama
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2017, 09:25:42 am »

They are fine images
Rajan does people in the same sensitive way he does landscapes.
Beautiful!
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

RSL

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 16748
    • http://www.russ-lewis.com
Re: Arjuna and Rama
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2017, 10:09:39 am »

+1
Logged
Russ Lewis  www.russ-lewis.com.

Rajan Parrikar

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3950
    • Rajan Parrikar
Re: Arjuna and Rama
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2017, 11:18:57 am »

I pity nobody commented here.
Great enviromental portraits. I wonder whether you know these men? They seem to feel pretty comfortable in front of the camera, neither shy nor posing. I like the mood.

Thank you, Stefan, Eric and Russ.

Stefan - to your question, no, I did not know these men. But this is rural Goa, I'm a fellow Goan and speak the language. So it is easy to strike up a conversation, show interest in their lives, and make them feel comfortable.


Eric Myrvaagnes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22813
  • http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: Arjuna and Rama
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2017, 12:18:00 pm »

So, Rajan, you are fluent in English, Icelandic, the language of Goa, and probably more languages of India. Any others?  ;)
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

Rajan Parrikar

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3950
    • Rajan Parrikar
Re: Arjuna and Rama
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2017, 02:08:54 pm »

So, Rajan, you are fluent in English, Icelandic, the language of Goa, and probably more languages of India. Any others?  ;)

Eric,

I am far from fluent in Icelandic. I give myself an A- for reading Icelandic words, a B in pronunciation. When two Icelanders are engaged in conversation, I can latch on to certain key words, interpolate, and get the general drift of what they are talking about.
Pages: [1]   Go Up