Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rock Pile  (Read 764 times)

Stephen Girimont

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 146
    • The Intimate Landscape
Rock Pile
« on: June 02, 2017, 08:33:57 pm »

Or maybe the title should be "Small Boulder Pile".

Waterholes Canyon, Arizona, taken with the Fuji GFX and 120mm lens. I really had to work for this image, as my 63mm lens ceased to function earlier on this hike and the 120 was the only other lens I had with me. The foreground of the image was only about 5 feet in front of the camera. To capture this scene, I shot two rows of two images each to do a panorama stitch, with each image being a focus stack of three images to carry the depth of field. First time I've done a combined focus stack and pano composite.

Eric Myrvaagnes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22813
  • http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: Rock Pile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 11:32:45 pm »

Well done.
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

francois

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14432
Re: Rock Pile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 09:44:51 am »

I like it a lot but can't stop thinking that it might be a grave!
Logged
Francois
Pages: [1]   Go Up