Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Login, email, password problems  (Read 22338 times)

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
Login, email, password problems
« on: April 17, 2017, 12:07:25 pm »

To change your password, Please go to the main site. Once logged in, click on your name at the top right of the page to access the Change Password feature

"Help! I cannot login but I already did!"
"It says my email is in use!"
"When I try to change my password OR email OR username, it says that it cannot be found!"

These types of problems generally occur when there is more than one registration using either the same username or email address. It is fairly easy to fix but Customer Service will need the emails and usernames of any registration on both the main site and the forum. Please use the floating Help button visible on the site's pages bottom right to open a ticket. Be sure to give us as much account information as possible.

For future reference, there are two databases: one for the main site and one for the Forum. These databases are separate but inter-related allowing for a single registration & password to work for both the site and the Forum. When passwords, usernames or email addresses are different, the databases get confused...))
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 01:36:11 pm by Chris Sanderson »

Chris Batt

Re: Login, email, password problems
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2019, 01:20:02 pm »

Especially email address changes will prevent proper login to the forum, unless you notify us of your username at <webmaster@luminous-landscape.com> and ask to have your address changed in both places. We are working on an upgrade to eliminate this issue in the near future!
Webmaster, The Luminous Landscape
Pages: [1]   Go Up