Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS Alpa Kit PRICES REDUCED (Mamiya Mount Adapter only thing left)  (Read 4597 times)

Tsbphoto

I am in the process of simplifying both my shooting kit and some unnecessary stress in my life.  Unfortunately this means letting go of my Alpa 12 Kit.  Ill give the list of what i have and then comment down below anything that should be known about the items

1. Alpa 12 TC (New $2,190) asking $1,600 SOLD
2. Alpa Back Adapter MA645AB - Mamiya Mount with Alpa Shim Kit (New $1,375) asking $650
3. Alpa Back Adapter H1A - Hasselblad H Mount (New $1,625) asking $900 SOLD
4. Alpa Handgrip for 12TC in rosewood natural (New $1,199) asking $750 SOLD
5. ALPA Rodenstock 23mm f/5.6 HR Alpagon, LB with HPF Ring in Feet (New $9,589) asking $5,700 SOLD
6. ALPA Rodenstock 70mm f/5.6 HR Alpagon, LB with HPF Ring in Feet (New $4,840) asking $2,700 SOLD
7. Alpa Ground Glass (New ???) asking $300 SOLD

The 12 TC comes with a RRS plate and a little custom 2 screw solution with a brass bushing that i made to prevent rotation.

I am the original owner of both the H Mount adapter and the 70HR Alpagon.  Both were bought from Capture Integration around a year ago

Both lenses have HPF Rings on them and are in great condition, shutters are accurate and the focusing is buttery.  Both come in their original Rodenstock boxes but only the 70HR comes with the brass shutter trigger.  Both come with an angled cable release extension.   The 23HR has both End Caps and the 70HR only has a neoprene pouch for the body side and a normal cap for the front element

Buyer Pays Fees for PayPal

thanks!!!

Back Adapters

23HR Alpagon

70HR Alpagon

« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 08:33:45 pm by Tsbphoto »

jim stone

PM Sent

Tsbphoto

Le bump

algrove

Perhaps a stupid question, but--

What is the significance between the pink band on the 23 and the gold looking band on the 70.

And where do the blue bands on sone Rodenstock lenses come into play.

Tsbphoto

I may be incorrect but my understanding of the colored bands on rodenstock lenses is that they represent the size of the image circle.  Pink has a certain size, blue another and so on. The gold is a new thing from Alpa. I think they are shipping all their Alpagons with gold now. 

Perhaps a stupid question, but--

What is the significance between the pink band on the 23 and the gold looking band on the 70.

And where do the blue bands on sone Rodenstock lenses come into play.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 10:58:23 am by Tsbphoto »

Tsbphoto

Ground Glass Sold!

Tsbphoto

Re: FS Alpa Kit PRICES REDUCED (23mm HR Alpagon, 70mm HR Alpagon, more)
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2017, 06:53:32 pm »

Reduced price on lenses and remaining items

Tsbphoto

Le bump. Lets get these lenses sold! Many have asked if they are still available and then i hear nothing. Check your dm's ppl!

Tsbphoto

Found the Shim kit for the M Adapter and reduced prices.  Please be aware these are prices in which buyer pays paypal fees.   thanks

Tsbphoto

bump and adapter reduced

Tsbphoto

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2017, 02:32:49 pm »

le bump

jam275

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2017, 11:46:31 pm »

Do you know the history on the 23mm lens?  Do you know how old it is or if it was mounted by Alpa?

Thanks is advance for your answer.

Tsbphoto

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2017, 01:02:38 pm »

Do you know the history on the 23mm lens?  Do you know how old it is or if it was mounted by Alpa?

Thanks is advance for your answer.

yea i bought the 23 Alpagon from Mark Peter McKnight, a photographer in Washington, in Jan 2016.  It came in its original Rodenstock box with the Alpa tags and labels on it.  not sure on the age of the lens but its definitely not one of the new Gold Ring Alpagons. But the only thing that is different about the gold ring alpagons is the gold ring.  i talked to Alpa and they will change the pink ring to a gold ring if you send it in.  the optical formula of the 23HR hasnt changed and is still the same lens you would get if you bought a new 23HR Alpagon today.  and yes since this is an Alpagon is was mounted by Alpa.  you cant buy an alpagon branded lens that is unmounted

cheers!  i hope this helps.  let me know if you have any other questions

-Tyler

Tsbphoto

Re: FS Alpa Kit PRICES REDUCED (Mamiya Mount Adapter only thing left)
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2017, 05:30:41 pm »

Le bump. The mamiya adapter is still available. Haven't tried to sell it in the last month. Come and get it!

MNG

• www.ngfoto.com
Re: FS Alpa Kit PRICES REDUCED (Mamiya Mount Adapter only thing left)
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2018, 11:35:43 pm »

Hi Tyler, Do you still have the Alpa MA645AB adapter? Thank you Michael
Pages: [1]   Go Up