Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Keyboard shortcut for roundtripping to PS  (Read 1010 times)

Jglaser757

Keyboard shortcut for roundtripping to PS
« on: March 10, 2017, 09:59:27 pm »

I have made the leap to c1 from LR and am very pleased with the change. I cannot find a keyboard shortcut to do round trip from PS. I had this in Lr but it doesnt exist. Does someone know how to create a script to do this and what that would be??

Thanks

LikesToys

Re: Keyboard shortcut for roundtripping to PS
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 01:50:33 pm »

Sorry I should have read your post more carefully ... A script should not be necessary, just right click the image and select "edit with", typically creating a TIFF Profoto 16 bit etc.  This will create a tiff file and open it in Photoshop for editing.  Save the file in PS and you will see the edits back in C1.   To automate that assign a shortcut key to the "Edit With..." command using your OS.  If you use a Mac: the keyboard shortcut from the Apple>System Preferences>Keyboard>Shortcuts then under Applications add Capture One and "Edit With..." and assign your keystrokes.  Sorry don't know how on Windows.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 02:55:37 pm by LikesToys »

Jglaser757

Re: Keyboard shortcut for roundtripping to PS
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 02:51:31 pm »

A script should not be necessary, just right click the image and select "edit with", typically creating a TIFF Profoto 16 bit etc.  This will create a tiff file and open it in Photoshop for editing.  Save the file in PS and you will see the edits back in C1.

Yes, i am familiar with that and just learned its uses today, but I use a wacom tablet and wanted to program a button to control that function.
Pages: [1]   Go Up