Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Rare LEAF APTUS 54S for Hasselblad H  (Read 771 times)

mross0705

FS: Rare LEAF APTUS 54S for Hasselblad H
« on: March 09, 2017, 09:26:44 pm »

Selling a relatively rare (these days anyway) Leaf Aptus 54S digital back for Hasselblad H system.  I haven't used it in quite a while and don't need it any longer.  I am the second owner of this unit.  It includes the Leaf zipper pouch, (2) Leaf 15' Firewire 800 Cables, (1) Leaf 30' Firewire 800 cable, and (1) Leaf 15' Firewire 400-800 Cable, the original stylus, LCD cover and Hasselblad H2 Focusing Screen Mask.  The sensor is in 100% perfect condition with no blemishes or scratches and the back connects to both Capture One and Leaf Capture software.  It does NOT include the battery or charger for untethered shooting, however these are available from various sources at a minimal cost.  This is a fantastic digital back for anyone who wants outstanding image quality and a fast recycle time.  This back shoots at approximately 0.87 frames per second, or 75 frames per minute.  I have photos of the unit if you'd like to see them and am happy to answer any questions.  Please PM me if you're interested.  It is available for immediate shipment.
Pages: [1]   Go Up