Horses for Courses for sure. The Phase Solution is very workable for me.
I have never used the H6D and 100c, never will so I can't state that Hasselblad is better or worse, and won't attempt it.
However I do find it hard to believe that a photographer working with an XF and LS glass from P1 could not get the same results. Both cameras only have one focus point, and Focus recompose is fine for what I do, and if not the LiveView screen on the IQ back can easily work. I can move my back to my tech camera, anytime I want to either work tethered or not. The use of the XF hand held is not an issue for me either as long you keep the shutter speed within reason. I am sure since the Hasselblad has no focal shutter there is less vibration but using the 80LS, 55LS, and 35LS is not a problem. Using the 75-150LS is also workable but not as often. The 240LS and 300mm need a tripod. The older 75-150mm and 210mm Mamiya lenses are very easy to hand hold on the XF again with shutter speed reason. AF accuracy for me is also not an issue. Really hasn't been since the DF+.
For now the additional ability to use a full electronic shutter on either tech camera or XF is a huge benefit as the vast majority of my work is on tripod. However I do like do handheld stitching with the 80 and 55LS, shutter speeds at 125 and faster.
I still do not understand why Phase One continues to not allow a user on the XF to shoot exposures @ 1 second or longer without having to shoot the dark frame (the intervalometer option does allow this but I don't use it). I understand that Hasselblad does allow this on all of their CMOS backs and to me it's a bit positive.
I also don't have any knowledge base on Phocus software so I can't comment on it, but C1 and the improvements with Vr 10 is a wonderful solution, I do wish that P1 would work closer with Adobe and come up with a HDR and Pano merge within C1. The current LR tools for this are excellent but LR can't open the P1 IQ100 files in native 16 bit, hopefully this will also change.
Paul Caldwell
Paul Caldwell