Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Keyboard shortcut "preset" for C1 10  (Read 2255 times)

BenjaminKurtz

• Benjamin Kurtz Photography
Keyboard shortcut "preset" for C1 10
« on: February 01, 2017, 05:34:56 am »

Hi all,
I am changing my workflow from Lightroom to CaptureOne 10 and I might will use both programs simultaneously for some time.
I am looking for a keyboard shortcut set that I can install and select directly in C1 that is adapted to the shortcuts in Lightroom. Before I myself will start working on that I wanted to hear whether one of you had made the trouble already.

Thanks everyone!
Greetings from Cologne, Benjamin

Jack Varney

• http://
Re: Keyboard shortcut "preset" for C1 10
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 11:33:00 pm »

Capture One has the facilities to set up KB shortcuts to your liking, but I know of no way to automatically install a batch of shortcuts. However, do not let this prevent you from moving to this great product. C1 has been my go to RAW processor for over ten years. I am a PS CC subscriber but lately I find fewer and fewer needs to go to PS. Haven't used LR in five or six years.
Jack Varney

myotis

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2017, 01:38:25 am »

Hi all,
I am changing my workflow from Lightroom to CaptureOne 10 and I might will use both programs simultaneously for some time.
I am looking for a keyboard shortcut set that I can install and select directly in C1 that is adapted to the shortcuts in Lightroom. Before I myself will start working on that I wanted to hear whether one of you had made the trouble already.

Martin Bailey has a shortcut file that you can import into C1 (or rather drop into the right system folder)

https://www.martinbaileyphotography.com/martin-baileys-capture-one-pro-keyboard-shortcuts/

I'm not sure how well it matches LR, but it is part of series of podcasts/videos on his transition from LR to C1 where he mentions the short cut issues he had in the switch. So I am guessing they will be LR friendly.

The videos are worth watching as well.

Cheers,

Graham

BenjaminKurtz

• Benjamin Kurtz Photography
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2017, 07:49:48 am »

Thanks a lot for your quick answers and sorry that I’ve been away for a while!
I will check out Martin Bailey’s shortcut file, I’m sure it’ll bring a little further in handling C1 a little easier at least.

David Grover / Capture One

• Capture One
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2017, 11:08:36 am »

Thanks a lot for your quick answers and sorry that I’ve been away for a while!
I will check out Martin Bailey’s shortcut file, I’m sure it’ll bring a little further in handling C1 a little easier at least.

Also this..

http://blog.phaseone.com/switching-capture-one-pro/

David Grover
Business Support and Development Manager

Jglaser757

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2017, 10:26:13 am »

Kent did a great job on this! We spoke on Wednesday about his transition. It isnt easy, but I think its now worth it!
Pages: [1]   Go Up