Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Old Cottonwood Tree  (Read 855 times)

chuckn

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 296
Old Cottonwood Tree
« on: December 29, 2016, 03:40:12 pm »

Ran across this old cottonwood tree outside of Fallon, NV. Looked like all of the branches were about to fall off.

Chuck
Logged

Eric Myrvaagnes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22813
  • http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: Old Cottonwood Tree
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2016, 05:36:53 pm »

I like that one. It looks as if it is desperately trying to thumb a ride. 
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

Tony Jay

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2965
Re: Old Cottonwood Tree
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2016, 05:58:02 pm »

I hope you got a GPS reading on that trees position!
I would be going back to shoot that tree in as many different conditions as possible!

Tony Jay
Logged

Paulo Bizarro

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 7522
    • http://www.paulobizarro.com
Re: Old Cottonwood Tree
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2016, 04:01:17 am »

A tree with a strong personality.

Chairman Bill

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3352
    • flickr page
Re: Old Cottonwood Tree
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2016, 05:02:19 am »

I hope you got a GPS reading on that trees position!
I would be going back to shoot that tree in as many different conditions as possible!

Tony Jay

+1
Pages: [1]   Go Up