Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: eBay list looks my stolen stuffs, seller no response to my request of serial no.  (Read 1900 times)

EinstStein

I found an ebay list of  a Kodak DCS stuff, looks suspiciously my stolen and reported equipment. I asked the seller to tell me the serial number, but the seller fas no reponse.

I tried to call ebay for help, but after read through the whole ebay encyclopedia, there is no right choice. Tried to call ebay, no phone number, can not reach anyone for help.

Any advice?

Herbc

they have an email tree, works pretty well for fraud. 8)

Herbc

Go to the ebay site, put 'stolen property' in the question line, and you will be directed to have the police contact them at 'stopfraud@ebay.... or some similar message.  they say they only work with the police, but if you reported your stuff to police, that should get things moving.

good luck

Bo_Dez

Just phone them and get through to any department you can. I've done this with success.

Email them your police report as well, not saying you think it's the gear but that you've found your stolen gear.

Is there any metadata on that photo that they seller has uploaded? Try import it into Apple photos and see if there is any map/gps data for you to track.

Don't miss the opportunity to get back what is yours. Smash the door down!
Pages: [1]   Go Up