Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone know some good nature/cityscapes photographers with instruction articles  (Read 2757 times)

Heterodim

Hi,

I tried to google it, but I am not sure if I can trust results there..

I plan to shoot something else than landscapes, particularly nature and cityscapes.

I think there should be some difference on the techniques among some types of photography. For example, I'm not sure if I can properly make the photos where an animal portrait is immersed into black.

Can anyone recommend me some good nature/cityscapes photographers who offer instruction articles/videos?

Thank you!

donbga

Hi,

I tried to google it, but I am not sure if I can trust results there..

I plan to shoot something else than landscapes, particularly nature and cityscapes.

I think there should be some difference on the techniques among some types of photography. For example, I'm not sure if I can properly make the photos where an animal portrait is immersed into black.

Can anyone recommend me some good nature/cityscapes photographers who offer instruction articles/videos?

Thank you!

Did you try Youtube?

brianrybolt

Hi,

I would advise that you go to as many photo exhibitions as possible as well as photography books, esp., monograghs of your favourite photographers and the subject matter you wish to explore.  Google photographers  - there's a lot of good stuff on the internet.

Good luck,
Brian
Pages: [1]   Go Up