Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dawn is a Feeling  (Read 1068 times)

Chris Calohan

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3539
  • Editing Allowed
Dawn is a Feeling
« on: November 07, 2016, 09:17:16 am »

Tetons Sunrise
Logged
If it Ain't Broke, Leave it Alone; if it is Broke, Fix it; if it's a Maybe, Play With it - Who Knows

Paulo Bizarro

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 7522
    • http://www.paulobizarro.com
Re: Dawn is a Feeling
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 09:24:18 am »

Nice.

Eric Myrvaagnes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22813
  • http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: Dawn is a Feeling
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2016, 12:28:20 pm »

VERY nice, Chris!
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

sdwilsonsct

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3312
Re: Dawn is a Feeling
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2016, 07:08:18 pm »

Chris Calohan

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3539
  • Editing Allowed
Re: Dawn is a Feeling
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2016, 07:24:09 pm »

Thanks..I finally got the light the way I saw it.
Logged
If it Ain't Broke, Leave it Alone; if it is Broke, Fix it; if it's a Maybe, Play With it - Who Knows

Slobodan Blagojevic

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 18209
  • When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
Re: Dawn is a Feeling
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2016, 07:46:37 pm »

A good one, Chris!

stamper

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5882
Re: Dawn is a Feeling
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2016, 03:37:22 am »

Superb. Spot on composition.

Jeremy Roussak

  • Administrator
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 9263
    • site
Re: Dawn is a Feeling
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2016, 05:17:38 am »

Tetons Sunrise

Excellent. I do find myself vaguely wondering how it looked in colour, though.

Jeremy
Logged

Sean H

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 332
Re: Dawn is a Feeling
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2016, 06:52:13 am »

I agree; this is an excellent photo but like Jeremy, I also wondered what it would look like in the pale colours of dawn. Could you indulge us Chris?

Excellent. I do find myself vaguely wondering how it looked in colour, though.

Jeremy
Logged

Chris Calohan

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3539
  • Editing Allowed
Re: Dawn is a Feeling
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2016, 09:46:47 am »

I'll see but I didn't like it in color initially so went the conversion.
Logged
If it Ain't Broke, Leave it Alone; if it is Broke, Fix it; if it's a Maybe, Play With it - Who Knows

MattBurt

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4132
  • Looking for that other shot
    • Matt Burt Photography
Re: Dawn is a Feeling
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2016, 10:13:52 am »

very nice. I like the road shape interplay with the mountains. I feel it.
Logged
-MattB
Pages: [1]   Go Up