Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Strange reminder to renew subscription  (Read 1620 times)

Tony Jay

Strange reminder to renew subscription
« on: November 03, 2016, 07:12:02 pm »

Dear all

I have recently received an email to renew my subscription!
This is somewhat strange since I do not recall ever making an initial subscription.

Am I missing something here?

Kind regards

Tony Jay

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
Re: Strange reminder to renew subscription
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 10:31:28 pm »

Strange only if you were not aware that you had a complimentary Membership for a year.

Many customers who purchased video tutorials under the old system were given complimentary Memberships for a year. These expire on November 29 2016

I will ask the tech guys to blend your forum and Membership accounts which use the same registered email but have different usernames. You site registration will them become the same as the Membership allowing a single login to both the main site & the Forum

Chris

Rajan Parrikar

• Rajan Parrikar
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 10:59:32 pm »

Strange only if you were not aware that you had a complimentary Membership for a year.

Many customers who purchased video tutorials under the old system were given complimentary Memberships for a year. These expire on November 29 2016

I will ask the tech guys to blend your forum and Membership accounts which use the same registered email but have different usernames. You site registration will them become the same as the Membership allowing a single login to both the main site & the Forum

Chris

I got that email, too. Where's the button to pay and renew?

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2016, 10:28:49 am »

Free subscriptions cannot be renewed as such ))

Once that free subscription has expired (November 30, 2016 for many), login, go to your account settings in the main site and Hey Presto!

Magically there will appear a button to purchase a Membership. But it's a shy button and will only appear once Membership has expired...

ErikKaffehr

• Echophoto
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2016, 11:05:35 am »

Hi,

Just to explain, former customers of LuLa got one year of subscription free, at least it is my understanding. So, it is that free subscription that expires.

Best regards
Erik

Free subscriptions cannot be renewed as such ))

Once that free subscription has expired (November 30, 2016 for many), login, go to your account settings in the main site and Hey Presto!

Magically there will appear a button to purchase a Membership. But it's a shy button and will only appear once Membership has expired...
Erik Kaffehr

Tony Jay

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2016, 06:03:41 pm »

Chris
Actually, I was not aware of the complimentary membership - so thanks for clarifying that!

Tony Jay
Pages: [1]   Go Up