Subscribe for $1/month
Login
Videos
Luminous Landscape Home
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
September 28, 2026, 02:09:33 am
Home
Help
Search
Login (forum only)
Login (Subscriber)
Register
Luminous Landscape Home
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
The Art of Photography
>
User Critiques
>
Today
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Print
Author
Topic: Today (Read 993 times)
armand
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 5566
Today
«
on:
October 30, 2016, 07:43:41 pm »
A walk in the park
Logged
http://armandtanase.zenfolio.com/
Eric Myrvaagnes
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 22813
http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: Today
«
Reply #1 on:
October 30, 2016, 11:04:45 pm »
Nice Fall colors, Armand.
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website:
http://myrvaagnes.com
)
francois
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 14432
Re: Today
«
Reply #2 on:
October 31, 2016, 05:13:15 am »
The last warm colors before winter!
Logged
Francois
armand
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 5566
Re: Today
«
Reply #3 on:
November 01, 2016, 02:17:14 pm »
Thank you. I went to replicate (with better technique) a shot I got in the area last year. Alas I was either too late or more likely the leaves didn't have the same nice colors and consistency as last year.
A couple more from the same day.
Logged
http://armandtanase.zenfolio.com/
francois
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 14432
Re: Today
«
Reply #4 on:
November 02, 2016, 04:21:12 am »
Very nice vegetal carpeting. I really like those fall photos.
Logged
Francois
Eric Myrvaagnes
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 22813
http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: Today
«
Reply #5 on:
November 02, 2016, 09:17:24 am »
Quote from: francois on November 02, 2016, 04:21:12 am
Very nice vegetal carpeting. I really like those fall photos.
+1.
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website:
http://myrvaagnes.com
)
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
The Art of Photography
>
User Critiques
>
Today
Loading...