Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Zeiss Milvus 100 Makro Planar  (Read 1107 times)

emreguclu

• http://500px.com/emreguclu
Zeiss Milvus 100 Makro Planar
« on: October 24, 2016, 09:38:47 am »

Hello Everyone,

For landscape and nature but especially flower photography I was advised for Zeiss Makro Planar 100 mm f2 lense which is the old  chasis Lense details here.

I think these lenses are migrated to the milvus line and same element / optic version is Milvus 100 lense details here.

When I saw the flower photos my colleague I was blown. With the correct backlight the bokeh is unbelievable and pulls you in another dimension. My question is en regards to the bokeh characteristics which might change from glass to glass even thought the design might be similar. I am just wondering if the bokeh characteristics is the same between the old school Zeiss makra planar 100 and the Milvus 100 f2 makro planar.

The mind blowing bokeh of my friend can be seen at Bokeh example here . I am trying to understand if it is the same since it is hard to get one for a while and find the backlight and try myself..

Please note that the links are for different mounts which is not that much important for me since I am using a7rii (nothing extra then the aperture ring).

I really appreciate your feedback especially who used both of these legendery lenses...

Kind Regards,
Emre
Pages: [1]   Go Up