Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Image from an Age Gone By  (Read 853 times)

Michael Erlewine

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1040
    • MacroStop.com
Image from an Age Gone By
« on: October 12, 2016, 01:01:13 pm »

Nikon D810, Zeiss Otus 28mm APO f/1.4
Logged
MichaelErlewine.smugmug.com. Founder MacroStop.com, MichaelErlewine.com, YouTube.com/user/merlewine

Jeremy Roussak

  • Administrator
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 9263
    • site
Re: Image from an Age Gone By
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 02:32:43 pm »

Lovely scene but a bit too much foreground for my taste. I'd have had the camera just a little higher.

Jeremy
Logged

Otto Phocus

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 655
Re: Image from an Age Gone By
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 06:10:07 am »

I am not sure I understand the title in the context of the photograph.
Logged
I shoot with a Camera Obscura with an optical device attached that refracts and transmits light.

Peter McLennan

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4692
Re: Image from an Age Gone By
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2016, 10:48:53 am »

Focus stacked?

Agree about the foreground.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up