Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Importing Fuji XT1 Images  (Read 1336 times)

Allister

Importing Fuji XT1 Images
« on: October 06, 2016, 06:10:10 am »

Hello,
I have been using C! Pro for a couple of months and have, up to now, imported from a Phase One Back.
I have just tried to import images from my Fuji XT1 but, although they import I cannot access any tools to make adjustments.
I believe that C! Pro 9 recognises this camera but, do I have to set up a process for importing from it?
Regards

Bart_van_der_Wolf

Re: Importing Fuji XT1 Images
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 07:08:50 am »

Hello,
I have been using C! Pro for a couple of months and have, up to now, imported from a Phase One Back.
I have just tried to import images from my Fuji XT1 but, although they import I cannot access any tools to make adjustments.
I believe that C! Pro 9 recognises this camera but, do I have to set up a process for importing from it?
Regards

Hi Allister,

According to the information about supported cameras, the Fujifilm X-T1 RAF file format should be supported, with exception of LCC / Automask / Export DNG / Repair layers functionality.

Could it be that you are using the free DB version of C1 Pro? Other supported cameras than from Phase One require a paid licence.

Cheers,
Bart
== If you do what you did, you'll get what you got. ==

Allister

Re: Importing Fuji XT1 Images
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 07:40:06 am »

Hello Bart,
Thanks very much for your response.
You have hit the right target. I am only giving the software a trial at present so I will be subject to the limitations imposed by this version.
As I had decided to buy the software anyway I'll just have to get on with it!
Again my appreciation.
Best wishes.
Allister
Pages: [1]   Go Up