Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do you find an image in the catalog?  (Read 1992 times)

The View

How do you find an image in the catalog?
« on: October 02, 2016, 02:17:39 pm »

I thought you'd put in a keyword into the search box and enter and you'd have all the images show up.

No - when I do this I get no reaction at all.

How do you find an image? Also, I may not remember my whole keyword catalog and may enter "downtown LA" instead of "Downtown LA" or "downtown Los Angeles" - so is there any help to get the right keyword?
The View of deserts, forests, mountains. Not the TV show that I have never watched.

Bob Rockefeller

• macOS, iOS, OM Systems, Epson P800
    • Bob Rockefeller
Re: How do you find an image in the catalog?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2016, 03:08:15 pm »

I thought you'd put in a keyword into the search box and enter and you'd have all the images show up.

No - when I do this I get no reaction at all.

How do you find an image? Also, I may not remember my whole keyword catalog and may enter "downtown LA" instead of "Downtown LA" or "downtown Los Angeles" - so is there any help to get the right keyword?

Typing in the search box gives me instant results without even hitting return. As soon as it gets a word match, it updates the filter and the displayed images. And it is case insensitive; if I type cat or Cat, I get the same filtered display.
Bob Rockefeller
Midway, GA   www.bobrockefeller.com

The View

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2016, 02:32:49 am »

Doesn't work. I can type in keywords I know I have images in and - nothing.
The View of deserts, forests, mountains. Not the TV show that I have never watched.

Bart_van_der_Wolf

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2016, 03:57:46 am »

Typing in the search box gives me instant results without even hitting return. As soon as it gets a word match, it updates the filter and the displayed images. And it is case insensitive; if I type cat or Cat, I get the same filtered display.

Yes, same with me. That's the way it should work, and it does. If it doesn't, I suggest raising a support request with CaptureOne support.

Kind regards,
Bart
== If you do what you did, you'll get what you got. ==

Ludwig Nobel

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2016, 02:30:21 pm »

"Filters" only looks for matches in the current folder. If you want to search the whole catalog, make sure you select "All Images" at the top of the library tool.

Ludwig

KimALdis

• Kim-Aldis.co.uk
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2016, 06:34:03 am »

Are you absolutely sure you set the keyword correctly? Case and spaces will probably be important.
Dog shouterer, professional pedant.
Pages: [1]   Go Up