Subscribe for $1/month
Login
Videos
Luminous Landscape Home
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
September 30, 2026, 08:43:22 am
Home
Help
Search
Login (forum only)
Login (Subscriber)
Register
Luminous Landscape Home
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
Equipment & Techniques
>
Landscape & Nature Photography
>
Glacial Cirque
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Print
Author
Topic: Glacial Cirque (Read 612 times)
Colorado_CJ
Jr. Member
Offline
Posts: 86
Glacial Cirque
«
on:
September 14, 2016, 10:45:28 pm »
Here's one of the photos I took this weekend while out hiking the Chasm Lake Trail in Rocky Mountain National Park. These peaks are over 14,000 ft above sea level.
I brought my 4x5 Large Format camera on this hike for my main camera, but I haven't developed the negatives yet. This shot was taken with my Dp2 Merrill.
Chasm Lake Trail 4
by
Andrew Marjama
, on Flickr
Logged
Chairman Bill
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 3352
Re: Glacial Cirque
«
Reply #1 on:
September 15, 2016, 03:34:52 am »
That's some impressive mountain scenery - I'm quite jealous.
Logged
https://www.flickr.com/photos/30635394@N03/
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
Equipment & Techniques
>
Landscape & Nature Photography
>
Glacial Cirque
Loading...