Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 25% discount on Capture One Pro and Presets  (Read 8481 times)

Paul Steunebrink

• Image Alchemist
25% discount on Capture One Pro and Presets
« on: September 12, 2016, 07:26:45 am »

Hi,

During the PhotoKina trade show (19-26 Sept. 2016) you can buy/upgrade Capture One Pro 9 with a 25% discount from the Phase One store. The voucher applies to all purchases of Capture One Pro, including ‘for Sony’ and multi-user licenses, full and upgrade.

The voucher code is AMBALCHEMIST_PROMO

Note that the regular ‘all year’ voucher code AMBALCHEMIST will give you a 10% discount on Capture One Pro (full/upgrade) when this special promotion has ended.

In the same period you can buy Capture One Presets with a 25% discount from the Image Alchemist webshop. You can buy up to 3.500 presets in different sets. Try the free set of over 700 presets now!

The voucher code for presets is KINA25

Note that both 25% discounts codes are only valid from 19-26 September 2016. More details here.

Enjoy Capture One!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 03:09:00 pm by Paul Steunebrink »

John Davis

Re: 25% discount on Capture One Pro and Presets
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 12:25:57 pm »

Great news. If I am a subscriber and want to purchase how can I do that?
Thanks !!!!

Paul Steunebrink

• Image Alchemist
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2016, 05:41:42 am »

Hi John,

Subscriptions and perpetual licenses are not linked. If you have still a few months on your subscription, you have to two option, IMO:
a) you wait till your subscription ends, and buy a license;
b) you buy a license now (with the discount) and leave it on the shelf till your subscription has ended.

ronaldnztan

• Ronald N. Z. Tan Photography
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2020, 03:53:15 pm »

REDACTED to include the correct coupon code for 25% off as seen again in my Instagram Feed from C1's sponsored post.

I saw "PRO25" on my Instagram feed this morning as a sponsored post. Try that and if it still works. I also remember receiving via C1's newletter about a 30% off. Try "Upgrade30". Try the 30 percent off first and if that doesn't work, try the code for 25.

As someone who upgrades loyally on full release day-one, I'm not happy with mediocre additions to the version 20, hence I'm skipping until version 21 this fall.

Greetings from Northern California.

Are there any other promocodes available?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 06:48:51 pm by ronaldnztan »
Pages: [1]   Go Up