Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Color Magement on iMac with two Displays  (Read 940 times)

wellcome86

Color Magement on iMac with two Displays
« on: July 26, 2016, 07:46:31 am »

Hello,

I have a small huge problem with the color management in Capture One or and Photoshop on my mac. I have an iMac 27" and an Eizo Monitor.
My pictures displayed on the iMac display and Eizo Display look in the preview app from Apple normal, how they should. But when I opening them in Cone or Photoshop they look smoky. the blacks are not black and the colors a bit washed out. But just on the Eizo Monitor. If I take the viewer to the iMac display everything is normal and good. Just in apple's preview, both Monitors are handling the blacks and colors correct .

In PS I can just handle the problem if I enable soft proofing with the Eizo Color Profile  that I calibrated. In capture One too. But then I can't make a real sooftproof for a Print!

In Photoshop a range thing is happening when I turn on colorNavigator6 the Image in the background in PS looks suddenly normal. but when I go back to aktive photoshop it disappears again on the EIZO.

Can it be that Apple Computers with build in display can't handle a external Display? I tried it also with may mac book pro Retina 13" the same is happening on the EIZO Monitor

I hope you can see it on the picture. Does anyone have an idea how to solve this problem?
I would be very thankful for an advice:)
thank you
Pages: [1]   Go Up