Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone using the HP Vivera/Lyve/Timeless combination?  (Read 668 times)

shadowblade

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2839
Anyone using the HP Vivera/Lyve/Timeless combination?
« on: July 13, 2016, 07:01:48 am »

Is anyone currently using, or know of a print service which uses, the Timeless/Lyve combination with HP Vivera inks with a 44" printer?

I may need to have a few prints made on canvas, but since my printer was (quite literally) kicked by the can, I've had to outsource it. Happy to do less-critical work on whatever printer/canvas is available locally, but this one's a bit more important and I can't find anyone else using the combination.
Logged

Mark Lindquist

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1600
  • it’s not about the photos we take - it’s the ones we leave
    • LINDQUIST STUDIOS
Re: Anyone using the HP Vivera/Lyve/Timeless combination?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 08:40:57 pm »

PM Sent.
Logged
Mark Lindquist
http://z3200.com, http://MarkLindquistPhotography.com
Lindquist Studios.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up