Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Z3100 and Windows 10  (Read 852 times)

deanwork

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2400
Z3100 and Windows 10
« on: July 12, 2016, 03:11:53 pm »

Well my quad core hp pc decided to download and install Windows 10 all by itself last night when I turned on the pc.

I didn't want to do it because I was really afraid that the HP Z3100 driver wouldn't work at all or I wouldn't have access to my custom profiles. We all know how the Z3100 driver and firmware support has stopped from HP Website long ago.

But strangely enough I didn't have any trouble printing today. It acted totally normally. I still am using PS CS 5 on that box as it's only used for output to that printer. I haven't tried using Q-Image yet. It should work too or I'll buy the new version.

john
Logged

kers

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4602
    • Pieter Kers
Re: Z3100 and Windows 10
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 03:16:28 pm »

Well my quad core hp pc decided to download and install Windows 10 all by itself last night when I turned on the pc.
...
john

Microsoft knows what is best for you...
Apple is not that much more polite i must say...
Logged

John Nollendorfs

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 623
Re: Z3100 and Windows 10
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016, 03:27:11 pm »

John:
Been using both on Win10 and Q-image. Seems to work just fine. I've only been using Q-image for about a year, good program, but lots of quirks.  I should have it mastered in another year or two! ;-)

Logged

Mark Lindquist

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1600
  • it’s not about the photos we take - it’s the ones we leave
    • LINDQUIST STUDIOS
Re: Z3100 and Windows 10
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2016, 07:37:22 pm »

Good to know.

Thamks John-

Mark
Logged
Mark Lindquist
http://z3200.com, http://MarkLindquistPhotography.com
Lindquist Studios.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up