As much as Iceland is suited to B&W, there are also some colours, both subdued in the rock and eroded hill slopes, but also brilliant in the hues of blue in the glaciers and icebergs. The lupines were an added bonus in mid-June, but we learned they are an alien species introduced from North America to stabilize and nutrify volcanic soil. Then there are the red-roofed white farm buildings and churches. It is said the red roofs allow the buildings to be seen in the snow and fog - I think a designer came in and told Icelanders how to make their farms and churches especially photogenic!
All photos were made with a Sony RS10iii, processed in LR. I haven't had time to spend trying out C1 for Sony, which I upgraded to Sony Pro. Lens focal lengths are stated in 35mm equivalents.
Lupines, Olafsvìk: 34mm ƒ5.6 @ 1/80 ISO 200 EV–1⅔
Church, Vìk: 200mm ƒ4 @ 1/125 ISO 200 EV–⅓
Iceberg, Jökulsárlón: 500mm ƒ4 @ 1/640 ISO 100 EV–⅔ (Yes it's really that blue; Saturation = –10)
Laugarhraun and Brennisteinsalda: 111mm ƒ5.6 @ 1/320 ISO 100 EV–⅓
C&C&Qs welcome.