Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Weird C1P GUI behavior  (Read 962 times)

Chris Barrett

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 730
    • www.christopherbarrett.net
Weird C1P GUI behavior
« on: June 27, 2016, 10:51:45 am »

Lately my toolbar in Capture One Pro has gone missing.  I just updated to 9.2 and the issue persist.  I've done clean installs, following the directions at DT.  If I try to rebuild the toolbar through customization, things are still missing.  The new installs have the usual GUI, but if I open a previous session, it get's messed up again.  I'll send a bug report.  Anyone else?

EDIT:  By process of elimination, the issue seems to be in the preference file (com.phaseone.captureone9.plist).  If I delete it, I get a fresh GUI with toolbar intact.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 10:59:32 am by Chris Barrett »
Logged

gazwas

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 539
Re: Weird C1P GUI behavior
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 11:04:57 am »

I get this all the time and have done for several versions of C19.

I have now resorted to saving my workspace as a preset and every time I loose my toolbar I just select my saved workspace and all is fine once again.
Logged
trying to think of something meaningful........ Err?

E.J. Peiker

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 891
    • http://www.ejphoto.com
Re: Weird C1P GUI behavior
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 11:13:35 am »

Wrong forum.  This should go in the Capture One forum on Lula.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up