Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Back to the mountains...  (Read 958 times)

BernardLanguillier

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 13980
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/bernardlanguillier/sets/
Back to the mountains...
« on: June 25, 2016, 10:50:45 am »

...and to pano work!

Captured a few weeks back in Gumma prefecture in Japan for a now aborded large mural project.



900 mega pixels, D810 + Leica 180mm f2.8 APO.

Cheers,
Bernard

RSL

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 16748
    • http://www.russ-lewis.com
Re: Back to the mountains...
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2016, 03:14:17 pm »

Splendid stuff Bernard. Makes me homesick for my own mountains.
Logged
Russ Lewis  www.russ-lewis.com.

BernardLanguillier

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 13980
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/bernardlanguillier/sets/
Re: Back to the mountains...
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2016, 04:16:04 pm »

Thank you Russ.

Cheers,
Bernard

Chairman Bill

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3352
    • flickr page
Re: Back to the mountains...
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2016, 04:40:59 pm »

Looks good. Actually, those mountains look fantastic.

BernardLanguillier

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 13980
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/bernardlanguillier/sets/
Re: Back to the mountains...
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2016, 04:45:41 pm »

Looks good. Actually, those mountains look fantastic.

Thanks Bill, yes they do!

I am planning more trips to the area!

Cheers,
Bernard

Eric Myrvaagnes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22813
  • http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: Back to the mountains...
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2016, 09:52:25 pm »

Thanks Bill, yes they do!

I am planning more trips to the area!

Cheers,
Bernard
I'm glad you're finally getting back into the mountains. I've missed your magnificent mountain shots.

Cheers,
Eric
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

BernardLanguillier

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 13980
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/bernardlanguillier/sets/
Re: Back to the mountains...
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2016, 07:04:48 am »

I'm glad you're finally getting back into the mountains. I've missed your magnificent mountain shots.

Thanks Eric, I hope to have a few nice outings this summer. My girl is getting bigger, I hope she gets to like it.

Cheers,
Bernard
Pages: [1]   Go Up