Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Southern Cal. Where else?  (Read 649 times)

RSL

• http://www.russ-lewis.com
Southern Cal. Where else?
« on: June 04, 2016, 05:30:00 pm »

Russ Lewis  www.russ-lewis.com.

Rob C

Re: Southern Cal. Where else?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 04:53:37 am »

I'm intrigued by the central motif, Russ: is it of Tinker Bell removing or replacing her knickers?

There's a huge difference: one offers the opportunity of second thought whereas the other may be a gesture too late...

So much to consider and worry about, so early in my morning!

Rob

HSakols

• Hugh Sakols Photography
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2016, 09:40:19 am »

No these stickers are more Northern Calif. Stickers that they are missing include a In and Out Burger to place under the Meat is Gross and a grateful dead steel your face.  My wife's staff drive cars like these - luckily I think they are a wonderful bunch and will make the world a better place.

RSL

• http://www.russ-lewis.com
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2016, 10:00:55 am »

Actually, H, Westminster is a bit south of LA. Check the plate holder. And this was 2006. Beginning in 2008 we began getting our people out of the Middle East and giving peace a chance. Surprisingly -- at least to those who wanted to "give peace a chance" -- instead of peace spreading over the Middle East, ISIS is spreading over it and murdering multitudes. That wonderful bunch now is making the world a better place by replacing Europe's gentle people, quick to surrender when faced with violence, with murderers hidden among multitudes of refugees fleeing the results of the religion they're now bringing to Europe.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 02:18:11 pm by RSL »
Russ Lewis  www.russ-lewis.com.

BobDavid

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2016, 10:40:15 am »

It's over the top. ... I think an interesting project would be to capture cars that have embellished rears from all fifty states. Each state has a particular brand of fanatic.
Pages: [1]   Go Up