Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Access to videos  (Read 5118 times)

NigelC

Access to videos
« on: May 24, 2016, 09:05:37 am »

Hi
As an intermittent visitor to LL over the years I've not really taken in the new subscription model. Does this give access to all the "technique" videos which were previously paid downloads, eg guides to Lightroom and Camera to Print?

Very sad news about MR

Kevin Raber

• Kevin Raber
    • Kevin Raber
Re: Access to videos
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 09:17:00 am »

Yes it does.  The only ones that are not part of the subscriptions are ones made by other photographers like Art Wolfe.  For 12.00 a year you get all articles and all videos and the new ones too.
Kevin Raber
kwr@rabereyes.com
kevin@photopxl.com
rockhopperworkshops.com
photopxl.com

NigelC

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 10:08:48 am »

Thank you.

TomReichner

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2016, 06:03:36 pm »

Yes it does.  The only ones that are not part of the subscriptions are ones made by other photographers like Art Wolfe.  For 12.00 a year you get all articles and all videos and the new ones too.
That's great!  But there is a major glitch.  On my very first day of being a LL paid member, I tried to watch a video.  It isn't available.  I mean, it is listed right there on the menu, but there is no way to get it to play.  Do I need to buy a different level of membership or something?  Like, pay more money so that I can see the video I want to see? 

Attached is a screen capture that shows the problem.   Do you see how after some of the videos there is a button saying, "FREE VIEW"?  Well, there is no such button next to some of the videos.  Unfortunately, there is no such button next to the MAIN FEATURE!  This is somewhat hard to believe.  I mean, the whole point of this whole video set is to see the feature on Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons, is it not?  If the very core of the whole thing is off-limits to paid members, then, well...........it has me wondering how I can see the video content that I wanted to see when I decided to pay up and become a member.

Farmer

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2016, 07:32:24 pm »

Just click the video you want, regardless of whether it says FREE PLAY or not.  If you're a paid member, it will play.  If you're not, then only the FREE PLAY ones will play.  I just tested it (on the very video you are after).  It works.  No glitch.
Phil Brown

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2016, 09:54:24 pm »

A short FAQ can be found at:

<https://luminous-landscape.com/faqs/>

Use the Help button if you still have problems.

You do have to be logged in on each device you use and you do need to allow cookies from luminous-landscape.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up