Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD - Epson 3880 plus full set of new ink carts - $550! what a deal!  (Read 527 times)

budjames

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 961
    • http://www.budjamesphotography.com

Too late! It's sold.

I am selling my very lightly used Epson 3880 printer to make way for a new Epson P6000. I want to print up to 24" wide so I need to upgrade.

I am an amateur photographer and make fine art prints as gifts and for display in my home and office. The total print count is only 636! The unit is in like new condition. I have all of the original accessories and factory packaging. The installed ink cartridges remaining capacities range from 20% to 75%. I am also including a complete new set of ink cartridges, still in their originals boxes ($475 new).

Shipping from Doylestown, PA. I will ship your preferred method to lower 48 states.

$550 plus shipping and insurance.

Regards,
Bud James

www.budjames.photography

« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 04:57:34 pm by budjames »
Logged
Bud James
North Wales, PA [url=http://ww
Pages: [1]   Go Up