Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselblad H1 body + extras  (Read 811 times)

jamgolf

  • Guest
Hasselblad H1 body + extras
« on: April 04, 2016, 03:40:32 pm »

I purchased the H1+extras 2-3 months ago.

I bought a pre-pwned 100/2.2 HC but had to return it due to a "focus drive error".
Was going to buy another 100/2.2 but bought a couple of technical camera lenses recently, so I have to drop the H1 idea at this time.

Here is the ebay auction for my purchase (with pictures):
http://www.ebay.com/itm/252240626410?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Everything in the auction is included.
I bought some Panasonic CR 123A batteries and will also include them in the purchase.

Price $1100  (Includes shipping and PayPal fees)
Logged

jamgolf

  • Guest
Re: Hasselblad H1 body + extras
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2016, 08:07:13 am »

List of everything in this sale:
1. Hasselblad H1 camera body with < 4100 shutter counts
2. Hasselblad HV-90X viewfinder with < 100 clicks
3. Hasselblad HM 16-32 film magazine with only 1773 clicks
4. Hasselblad 3xCR123A battery grip
5. Hasselblad HMi 100 Instant film magazine
6. Hassblad H1 manual
7. Hand strap for the camera
Logged

jamgolf

  • Guest
Re: Hasselblad H1 body + extras
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 01:40:29 pm »

Item is no longer available.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up