Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Temple at Tivrem (Goa)  (Read 1657 times)

Rajan Parrikar

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3950
    • Rajan Parrikar
Temple at Tivrem (Goa)
« on: March 31, 2016, 03:37:15 am »

Paulo Bizarro

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 7522
    • http://www.paulobizarro.com
Re: Temple at Tivrem (Goa)
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2016, 04:22:41 am »

Nice duo. The lush greens are wonderful.

thierrylegros396

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1949
Re: Temple at Tivrem (Goa)
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2016, 04:35:18 am »

I Like the first, but I have mixed results with the 2nd one.

A bit busy with 2 (3) main sujects, the temple, the trees (and rice field).

Perhaps a different cropping could work better.

Have a Nice Day.

Thierry
Logged

Eric Myrvaagnes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22813
  • http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: Temple at Tivrem (Goa)
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2016, 09:34:25 am »

Nice duo. The lush greens are wonderful.
+1.
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

Rajan Parrikar

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3950
    • Rajan Parrikar
Re: Temple at Tivrem (Goa)
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2016, 11:37:27 am »

Thank you, Paulo, Thierry and Eric.

Thierry - the second image right away says to me "Goa." (Probably because I'm from there.)

Arlen

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1733
Re: Temple at Tivrem (Goa)
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2016, 03:34:37 pm »

My favorite part of the second one is the field. I love the way the greens transition in tone and hue from front to back.
Logged

Rajan Parrikar

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3950
    • Rajan Parrikar
Re: Temple at Tivrem (Goa)
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2016, 12:50:04 am »

My favorite part of the second one is the field. I love the way the greens transition in tone and hue from front to back.

Thanks, Arlen. The transition you observed was on account of the low sun filtering through thin clouds and illuminating the far side.

thierrylegros396

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1949
Re: Temple at Tivrem (Goa)
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2016, 03:23:18 am »

Thank you, Paulo, Thierry and Eric.

Thierry - the second image right away says to me "Goa." (Probably because I'm from there.)

Yes, some of my photos are also more personal and need to have knowledge of my region to be well understood.

Thierry
Logged

Jeremy Roussak

  • Administrator
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 9263
    • site
Re: Temple at Tivrem (Goa)
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2016, 01:12:02 pm »

Thierry - the second image right away says to me "Goa." (Probably because I'm from there.)

It says the same to me, but sadly only because I've seen so many of your photographs of Goa. One day...

Jeremy
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up