Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HELP! My SD Card Is Opening in Portrait Professional.Dont Want that  (Read 2025 times)

rollsman44

This happen to me once before and I dont want my SD card that I use in the card reader to open in Portrait Professional.
I went to preferences in Safari and changed it to Snapheal or Preview as it use to be that. It still opens in PP. Any suggestions ? Thank you
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 02:26:10 pm by rollsman44 »

dwswager

Re: HELP! My SD Card Is Opening in Portrait Professional.Dont Want that
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2016, 09:03:46 am »

This happen to me once before and I dont want my SD card that I use in the card reader to open in Portrait Professional.
I went to preferences in Safari and changed it to Snapheal or Preview as it use to be that. It still opens in PP. Any suggestions ? Thank you

I'm really a Windows guy, but try this:

1.Open the application “Image Capture”
2.Your device/card will be shown in the left pane
3.Select it if it isn’t already
4.At the bottom left of the pane will be a drop-down labeled “Connecting this camera opens:”. (If you don’t see the drop down, click the bottom-left “triangle in a box” button which will display the menu)
5.Choose from the drop down what application you want to automatically run when your camera/card is connected to your Mac. (If your app isn’t shown, click “Other”
6.Close Image Capture
7.From this point on, when you insert an SD or connect your camera, the application you chose will run by default.
Pages: [1]   Go Up