A complete stab in the dark. I can see you used a 120mm lens @ f/16 from the information at the bottom of the image, does this lens have a 5 bladed aperture?
So I just noticed something weird. Something that's not really visible under normal conditions and has never shown up until I 'tortured' my raw files in CaptureOne.Those strange pentagonal shapes show up on my P65+ sensor (always on the same spot) but the sensor itself shows no signs of damage and works without any problems what so ever.They are not related to the lenses I use, they are the same every time, at every aperture setting and exposure.Does anyone know what's going on here? Do I need to be worried?
Hi C + BI have seen this before. It is not your sensor. If the digital back was splashed by any liquid or even tap water which a mineral content in it and not cleaned or wiped off of the glass protection if left to dry the result will be a tiny doughnut ring.I concur with Paul. Clean the digital sensor.Hope this helps. Have a great weekend.Jeffery
Calibration file?I guess you don't mean the LCC file?I doubt I'm able to redo the sensor calibration data, that's not something I would feel comfortable to do and I wouldn't even know how to.