Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Current Moab Photo Conditions - Feb. 1, 2016  (Read 1568 times)

bretedge

• Bret Edge Photography
Current Moab Photo Conditions - Feb. 1, 2016
« on: February 01, 2016, 12:16:31 pm »

I just published a blog post with an update on the current photography conditions in Moab, to include Arches & Canyonlands, the La Sals and Dead Horse Point State Park.  If you're interested in some incredible winter photography opportunities, now's a great time to visit.  For more information, follow the link below.

Moab Photography Conditions - Feb. 1, 2016

RoyH

• Reflective Photo
Re: Current Moab Photo Conditions - Feb. 1, 2016
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 02:14:37 pm »

Thanks Bret,

How I wish I could get away from Denver right now, I would love to photograph the area with the snow. I made a trip to Moab in Feb a couple of years ago hoping to have snow but hit a period of usually warm weather for the area.

I am actually in the planning stages for a trip to Moab in April and was already thinking about contacting you about a private tour for a day while I'm there. I'll stay in touch as the planning progresses.

Roy

bretedge

• Bret Edge Photography
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2016, 02:57:22 pm »

Sounds good, Roy. I'd love to work with you during your time in Moab. Wish you could make it over here now to take advantage of all this fluffy white stuff!

Thanks Bret,

How I wish I could get away from Denver right now, I would love to photograph the area with the snow. I made a trip to Moab in Feb a couple of years ago hoping to have snow but hit a period of usually warm weather for the area.

I am actually in the planning stages for a trip to Moab in April and was already thinking about contacting you about a private tour for a day while I'm there. I'll stay in touch as the planning progresses.

Roy

JohnBrew

• http://www.johnbrewton.zenfolio.com
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 09:32:29 pm »

Hi Bret, nice enticing image. Looks great there. Maybe next year.
Regards,
John

Borealis

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2016, 01:45:49 pm »

Too bad I can't make it down there right now. It's a 4000 Km drive (I'm located in Canada's Yukon Territory), but I'm working on my truck all along to have it ready for Canyonland's White-Rim Rd etc. in April. Got the permits and hope to also get a camping permit for the Toroweap lookout at the GCNP and a few other places. I have been in the Moab area before and are excited to visit again. Of course I'm no stranger to snowy landscapes but have yet to see the fluffy stuff on the red rocks.
Cheers,
William

bretedge

• Bret Edge Photography
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2016, 01:52:33 pm »

Sounds like an awesome trip.  Hopefully you booked a night at either Murphy or White Crack campsites on the White Rim.  They're easily the most scenic on the whole route.  Have a great trip!

Too bad I can't make it down there right now. It's a 4000 Km drive (I'm located in Canada's Yukon Territory), but I'm working on my truck all along to have it ready for Canyonland's White-Rim Rd etc. in April. Got the permits and hope to also get a camping permit for the Toroweap lookout at the GCNP and a few other places. I have been in the Moab area before and are excited to visit again. Of course I'm no stranger to snowy landscapes but have yet to see the fluffy stuff on the red rocks.
Cheers,
William
Pages: [1]   Go Up