Subscribe for $1/month
Login
Videos
Luminous Landscape Home
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
September 30, 2026, 03:15:56 pm
Home
Help
Search
Login (forum only)
Login (Subscriber)
Register
Luminous Landscape Home
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
The Art of Photography
>
The Coffee Corner
>
Why didn't I think of this?
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Print
Author
Topic: Why didn't I think of this? (Read 1125 times)
PeterAit
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 4647
Why didn't I think of this?
«
on:
January 29, 2016, 05:27:30 pm »
Wait until the cabbage!
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/potato-photo-sells-for-more-than-1-million/
Logged
Peter
www.peteraitken.com
Isaac
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 3122
Re: Why didn't I think of this?
«
Reply #1 on:
January 29, 2016, 05:46:55 pm »
See LuLa
Topic: Is this potato art?
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
The Art of Photography
>
The Coffee Corner
>
Why didn't I think of this?
Loading...