Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: C1 9 : where have the tool tip choices gone?  (Read 1183 times)

The View

C1 9 : where have the tool tip choices gone?
« on: December 15, 2015, 03:09:21 pm »

It used to be that you had the tool tips on the tool bar.

So when you worked with the color editor, you could go back to the regular tool tip.

They are gone, and I'm stuck with the color editor tool tip. Cannot find them in the menu.

Also: why does double clicking into the image no longer zoom in?

The View of deserts, forests, mountains. Not the TV show that I have never watched.

The View

Re: C1 9 : where have the tool tip choices gone?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 03:10:11 pm »

PS: I'm also missing the reset button on the toolbar for a quick reset without going to the keyboard.

Anybody has seen this button, or knows how to make it reappear?
The View of deserts, forests, mountains. Not the TV show that I have never watched.

Bart_van_der_Wolf

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2015, 03:34:44 pm »

It used to be that you had the tool tips on the tool bar.

So when you worked with the color editor, you could go back to the regular tool tip.

In Windows I have to click and hold the shortcut button on the toolbar for the options to come flying out (see attachment). Are all tool shortcuts missing or just this one?

They are gone, and I'm stuck with the color editor tool tip. Cannot find them in the menu.

And Keyboard Shortcut keys, do they work? 'W' allows me to select the WhiteBalance picker. Does the "View|Customize toolbar" menu item allow you to restore tools that are missing? Maybe you clicked hide toolbar?

Also: why does double clicking into the image no longer zoom in?

No idea, maybe something got corrupted?

Have you tried disabling hardware acceleration, reinstalling?

The number of issues you seem to have suggests something is wrong at your end. Hardware issue, virus-scanner running amok?

Cheers,
Bart
== If you do what you did, you'll get what you got. ==

David Grover / Capture One

• Capture One
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2015, 04:54:31 pm »

PS: I'm also missing the reset button on the toolbar for a quick reset without going to the keyboard.

Anybody has seen this button, or knows how to make it reappear?

I replied to you on one of your other threads.  You have either hidden the toolbar or removed the tools.

Go back to the default workspace or right click on the toolbar and customise it.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 04:58:12 pm by David Grover / Phase One »
David Grover
Business Support and Development Manager

The View

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2015, 03:18:32 pm »

I replied to you on one of your other threads.  You have either hidden the toolbar or removed the tools.

Go back to the default workspace or right click on the toolbar and customise it.

Thanks David,

The reset button and the tool tips were suddenly back when I opened c1 today. IN future I'll check out the toolbar customization.
Pages: [1]   Go Up