Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: C1v9 is it extra slow on Higlights and Shadows response to show the results or i  (Read 989 times)

Phil Indeblanc

It was already a nice pause in v8, and now longer. Also I notice the zoom slider  lost some steps and jumps from fill to almost half way without the different steps of zoom I get on v8. Is this just my system?
If you buy a camera, you're a photographer...

Bart_van_der_Wolf

It was already a nice pause in v8, and now longer. Also I notice the zoom slider  lost some steps and jumps from fill to almost half way without the different steps of zoom I get on v8. Is this just my system?

Hi Phil,

Have not noticed any slowdown in the H&S tools response on my Win 7 PC. Enabling/disabling is virtually instant.

As for zooming, do you have a mouse with scroll wheel, mine allows to zoom in/out in multiple steps. Also the zoom slider allows to zoom from Fit to 17%, 25%, 33%, 50%, 67%, 100%, 200%, 300%, and 400%.

Cheers,
Bart
== If you do what you did, you'll get what you got. ==

David Grover / Capture One

• Capture One

Open CL on?

I actually get faster frame rate on C19 now.

David Grover
Business Support and Development Manager

Phil Indeblanc

OK, between this issue and the other speed issue...I think I need a clean wipe of the C drive and new OS and all program install.  I did clone from a spindal HHD to a 500gb SSD Evo/Samsung, so this maybe a SW translation issue on my end.
If you buy a camera, you're a photographer...
Pages: [1]   Go Up