Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS Rollei Lens Control S w/ Schneider 90mm APO Digitar 4.5 in Rollei Shutter  (Read 416 times)

Streetwise

• DavidAnderson.tv

Rollei Lens Control S w/ Schneider 90mm APO Digitar f/4.5 in Rollei Electronic Shutter 0, Sinar recessed lens board - Asking $1,500

I used this lens/controller system on a Sinar P2 with an Aptus 65 back (both also for sale). The only other thing you need is the interface cable for whatever back you're using. If you have a Leaf back, I would include the interface cable. The Control S is in good working order and in Good condition. There are some scratches on the plastic case, plus with exposures faster than 1/30, the controller give a series of warning beeps. According to the techs at Rollie & Hensel, it may be a case where the power adapter I'm using isn't delivering enough mA. I've never checked it out because even at faster speeds, the exposure is just fine. More of an annoyance than anything.

Thanks.

Streetwise

• DavidAnderson.tv

Since one of the items has a small issue with it, I have decided to send it in to Rollei to be diagnosed. I will re-post as soon as it comes back from the shop. I want to make sure that what I sell, even used, is in proper working order.
Pages: [1]   Go Up