Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Joshua Tree National Park  (Read 1253 times)

sierraman

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 418
Joshua Tree National Park
« on: November 13, 2015, 10:46:57 pm »

Joshua Tree has so many fun photo op's it's hard to pick a favorite spot. This is one of the more popular places in the Jumbo Rocks area.
Logged

thierrylegros396

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1949
Re: Joshua Tree National Park
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2015, 02:44:30 am »

Well done.

Thierry
Logged

Richard Pearlman

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 175
Re: Joshua Tree National Park
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2015, 09:24:49 am »

It is well exposed and processed, but the rock and the tree are both vying for attention. I feel it would have been a stronger composition had you isolated one or the other.

sierraman

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 418
Re: Joshua Tree National Park
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2015, 09:48:15 am »

It is well exposed and processed, but the rock and the tree are both vying for attention. I feel it would have been a stronger composition had you isolated one or the other.
I agree that it seems a little crowded but I thought I'd try it.  :)
Logged

Paulo Bizarro

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 7522
    • http://www.paulobizarro.com
Re: Joshua Tree National Park
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2015, 05:32:29 am »

I think it works well with both elements. Just a minor nit, would like to see a bit more room at the tree's base.

francois

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14432
Re: Joshua Tree National Park
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2015, 08:06:42 am »

Superbly seen, framed and processed!
Bravo
Logged
Francois

Vieri Bottazzini

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1098
    • WEBSITE
Re: Joshua Tree National Park
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2015, 05:48:17 pm »

I think it works well with both elements. Just a minor nit, would like to see a bit more room at the tree's base.

+1. I think the "attraction" the tree feels for the rock is great, but perhaps leaving a little more room at the bottom would have made the tree "breath" a little more. Just my .02 of course :)
Logged
Vieri Bottazzini
Proud Ambassador for NYA-EVO bags
https://www.vieribottazzini.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up