Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wireless flash syncronization  (Read 886 times)

mariasanto

Wireless flash syncronization
« on: November 07, 2015, 11:28:41 am »

Hello!
Can anyone tell me if there is a wireless flash synchronizer for Hasselblad H4D?
Thank you

Tony Ventouris Photography

• http://TonyVentourisPhotography.com
Re: Wireless flash syncronization
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 10:16:19 am »

Like Pocket Wizards? 

Ken Doo

• Carmel Fine Art Printing & Reproduction
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 11:02:01 am »

...or Profoto Air?

Ellis Vener

• http://www.ellisvener.com
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2015, 09:59:49 am »

Hello!
Can anyone tell me if there is a wireless flash synchronizer for Hasselblad H4D?
Thank you

There are several.
The PocketWizard Plus (II, III, and IV) and MultiMAX have proven themselves over the past 20-25 years to be the most reliable and the longest range.

Profoto Air only works with Profoto Air equipped Profoto lights.

Elinchrom Skyport, until very recently only worked with Elinchrom flash  systems that either have a Skyport receiver built-in or can use an external Skyport receiver.

The "until very recently" in the comment about the Elinchrom sky port system refers to Elinchrom and Phoenix now being distributed i the USA by the same company which has resulted in a coming merger of Skyport with the Phoenix Odin system or possibly Elinchrom will migrate their flash gear to the Phoenix system.

The PaulC. Buff Cyber Commander system is pretty good too but it is designed to primarily work with Paul C. Buff inc lights.

And then there are many other systems as well.

I've been using wireless triggering systems since the early '80s and PocketWizard has been the most consistently reliable and versatile,  but I've used all the others I've mentioned too. They all work well but the Pocketwizards have the fewest limitations.

What brand of lights are you wanting to trigger?
Pages: [1]   Go Up