Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Arca Swiss Rm3di & Phase One P65 System kit with 5 lenses for sale  (Read 1517 times)

Kevin Sink

• Kevin Sink Photography

I have used this camera system for the last 3 of my 25 years as a professional landscape photographer.  The extreme precision and control this system provides, along with some of the best optics in the photographic industry has allowed me to capture some of the best work in my career.  If you like precision and high resolution, you will love this system. 

I am offering this system as a complete kit at a discount for a short amount of time before I begin to sell the equipment as individual items.

Through a great many hours of controlled testing & analysis I have created extremely accurate focus number charts for each lens mounted on this camera with this digital back.  I have descriptions of each piece of equipment if requested,  and everything is in fully working order, clean, and as like new as it can be after being treated very carefully for 3 years use.  Equipment descriptions go into detail.  Everything you need comes with the system.

Lenses included:  32mm Rodenstock HR Digaron, 60mm Schneider Apo Digitar XL, f5.6, 90mm Rodenstock Apo Sironar Digital, 120mm Schneider Apo Digitar Aspherical, 210mm Schneider Apo Symmar L, f5.6.

The P65 back has just been inspected & cleaned by the lab at Capture Integration in Atlanta (where the back was purchased).  The shot count on the back is in the "moderate use" category of 31,650.

Price of all equipment new: $57,200
Complete kit price now:  $29,000

Payment types accepted: Cashiers Check or PayPal
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 02:00:45 pm by Kevin Sink »
Kevin

Kevin Sink Photography

felix5616

Re: Arca Swiss Rm3di & Phase One P65 System kit for sale
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 07:20:37 pm »

Great Kit

tof07882

Re: Arca Swiss Rm3di & Phase One P65 System kit with 5 lenses for sale
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 04:06:13 pm »

Hello Kevin,

I am very interested in the kit however I do not need the back.

Would you consider selling without the back and if so what is your price?

Thanks,

Josh

alatreille

• Between the Buildings
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2015, 01:49:23 pm »

PM sent.  Please let me know if received.

Thank you.

Andrew
Architectural Photographer
http://www.andrewlatreille.com

lelouarn

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2015, 01:16:38 pm »

What lenses are included in this kit ?

Kevin Sink

• Kevin Sink Photography
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2015, 01:59:21 pm »

Lenses included:  32mm Rodenstock HR Digaron, 60mm Schneider Apo Digitar XL, f5.6, 90mm Rodenstock Apo Sironar Digital, 120mm Schneider Apo Digitar Aspherical, 210mm Schneider Apo Symmar L, f5.6.

Thanks for asking, should have included this in the original post!  I can send descriptions of each if you send me your email.
Kevin

Kevin Sink Photography
Pages: [1]   Go Up