Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Zeiss Makro Planar T 100mm F/2 ZE Lens For Canon, Imatest-tested Sharp, LN  (Read 447 times)

drcommercialization

I'm selling my original Zeiss Makro-Planar T* 100mm f/2 ZE Lens for Canon.    It was used less than 5 times.  I am selling it because I am now focused on Nikon and Pentax systems.

The lens is in pristine condition.  It includes the original box, documentation, original lens hood (not shown in the photos of the lens) and the original lens caps.  The lens has clear glass (no scratches, no fungus), has an unblemished body and optics, works perfectly, and was well-centered on my Canon 1ds Mark III.  The lens is tack sharp across the frame.  Serial # 15838597.

Imatest results:  I tested the lens using Imatest before accepting it.  Average Imatest results on a Canon 1ds Mark III are below.  I used Imatest sharpening with a radius of 1.  The number averages 4 corners and 4 sides (85% from center-to-edge), 4 midpoints (55% from center-to-edge), and 1 center point for a total of 13 points.  The theoretical maximum possible result is 3744 lw/ph.  These results are very similar to what can be found on photozone.de for this Zeiss lens.  The lens is sharpest across the frame at f/4.0 and 5.6, with diffraction setting in at apertures 8 and higher (also an indication of a very sharp lens).

Imatest results (average)

F 2.8: 3480 lw/ph
F 4.0: 3600 lw/ph
F 5.6: 3600 lw/ph
F 8.0: 3540 lw/ph
F 11.0: 3360 lw/ph
F 16.0: 3090 lw/ph

Photos from it also have amazing color and micro-contrast.  Great lens.  Photos of the lens can be found at http://www.sublimelightlp.com/p357634400

$1250.  For sale to USA buyers only.  Payment via paypal.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 01:22:10 pm by drcommercialization »

drcommercialization

Bump.  Price lowered to $1250
Pages: [1]   Go Up