Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: E-M1 warranty and issue  (Read 618 times)

PeterAit

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4647
    • Peter Aitken Photographs
E-M1 warranty and issue
« on: October 17, 2015, 12:20:05 pm »

An unfortunate incident with my E-M1: I had it slung over my shoulder and one of the lugs that the strap attaches to detached from the camera, which then plummeted to (of course) a concrete sidewalk. I was gratified that the camera still worked, including the LCD, but the screen was cracked in many places.

I believe the warranty on this camera is 1 year, which passed about 6 months ago.

Does anyone have an idea of how much LCD replacement will cost? Should I just keep using it with the cracked screen? Is there anything I can do to stabilize the cracks?
Logged

AlterEgo

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1995
Re: E-M1 warranty and issue
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2015, 02:11:07 pm »

I believe the warranty on this camera is 1 year, which passed about 6 months ago.
credit card warranty ? so do ...
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up